Welcome to the NN2RC website.
Annual Education and Business Meeting
CLICK ABOVE IMAGE FOR DISNEY HOTEL
Walt Disney World Resort B, Orlando, FL
$134 room rate which is available 3 days before & after the conference!
For this special rate, see the NN2RC website, or call 800.248.7890 and mention NN2RC or use the image above before March 10.
The Magic of Respiratory Care
April 10 & 11, 2014
Potential Topics Include:
- Carousel of Progress: Updates on Recent Changes from NBRC & CoARC Representatives
- Big Thunder Mountain: What are the Fed’s Doing to Accreditation?
- Enchanted Tales: Integrating Electronic Simulations in the Classroom
- Jungle Cruise: Developing & Using Effective Simulations in Laboratory Settings
- Mad Tea Party: Implementing Case Studies in Clinical Settings
- It’s a Small World: Health Care Dollars; where will Respiratory Care be?
- Tomorrow Land: Roundtable discussion of Entry Level Practice
- Performing at the top of our scope; the Advanced Level Practioner
Application is being made to the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) for 12.0 continuing education contact hours for respiratory therapists”
Registration: $200 Member $250 Non-Member Special student rate! $ 50
Includes meals, complimentary reception, discounted parking
and free shuttle service to all Disney Attractions !
Conference itinerary on Upcoming Events page.